Next time you go to sell a disc to Lincoln Square music junkies Laurie’s Planet of Sound, you might want to crosscheck your collection against their “Do Not Buy Never Ever” list posted by an employee recently.
Well, perhaps this explains why I could never find KMFDM there. And is Therapy? a band or something you see a professional for?
Therapy? is a band. A really good band.
- pearblossomhighway likes this
- transascendant reblogged this from andrewtsks and added:
- andrewtsks reblogged this from millioninprizes and added:
- snowandbeingalone likes this
- millioninprizes reblogged this from ctwashere
- shaftpnk likes this
- ctwashere reblogged this from andrewtsks and added:
- ctwashere likes this
- katherinestasaph reblogged this from andrewtsks and added:
- mrspete said: How many Mark Eitzel CDs can they get? That one seems personal.
- mandazee reblogged this from thisistheglamorous and added:
- tbmimsthethird likes this
- hurtling said: This is impossibly hilarious for anyone who’s ever spent time looking through the used bin.
- hurtling likes this
- oati likes this
- goestoeleven likes this
- yesbutalsono likes this
- kellydeal likes this
- yeahhappy likes this
- bolwieser likes this
- steelopus likes this
- wooliebear likes this
- maximilianofmexico reblogged this from thisistheglamorous
- braincooksidea likes this
- lucystoner reblogged this from thisistheglamorous
- mandazee likes this
- jezebelthegreat likes this
- guiltregret likes this
- rickycamilleri likes this
- kimalah likes this
- lnthefade likes this
- agent-trippwire reblogged this from thisistheglamorous
- metropotamia reblogged this from thisistheglamorous
- doug said: Technotronic!
- doug likes this
- thisistheglamorous posted this