I came in to find my wife in tears while watching a commercial, so I rolled my eyes, and then she told me what it was about and I started crying a little.
(It’s the Google Chrome one where a girl’s mom has passed away and she forms a closer bond with her dad and then she goes off to college so they face time all the time. With Google Chrome, I guess.)
(I just fact-checked this post and my wife described it again and I teared up again.)
For the record, this commercial had me in tears the first three times I saw it.
- linusinhats likes this
- kuchenbitte likes this
- andrewtsks reblogged this from cureforbedbugs and added:
- softcommunication likes this
- sctttnnnt said: This exact thing happened to me and my wife.
- strictlyalright likes this
- davebloom likes this
- girlboymusic said: They’re probably using Google Hangout, which can also be used to watch Ashlee Simpson, IF YOU WERE EVER ONLINE.
- dalatu likes this
- isabelthespy likes this
- cureforbedbugs posted this